- Sherri Thomas – Head of Watson Internet of Things Global Headquarters IBM München
- John D Vasquez – IBM Senior Software Architect Internet of Things Division
- Dr. Alexander Hüttenbrink – Geschäftsführer Kinexon Industries GmbH
Date: Friday – Sunday, June 8th – 10th, 2018
Location: IBM Watson IoT Center Munich
How do Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence change our lives?
Join us for a weekend in Munich to hear from and discuss with high-ranking symposium speakers about the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the opportunities related to Artificial Intelligence (AI), and to meet new and old friends from MIT and related universities.
We look forward to seeing you in Munich!
The MIT Club of Germany e.V.
• Andreas Straube, Email: andreas.straube@MIT-club.de
• Richard Geibel, Email: richard.geibel@MIT-club.de
For event details, event schedule, registration and pricing info, see the full invitation (pdf): MIT 2018 Artificial Intelligence Symposium Munich.pdf