Support our activities!
Bank: n26 Bank
Payee/Kontoinhaber: Hans Christian Siller
IBAN: DE76 1001 1001 2621 3219 84
Please include the following:
- your email addres
- your full mailing address
- if applicable, your desired earmark (e.g. Munich Dialogues on Democracy)
You will receive a tax-deductible donation receipt by eMail (if you provide your contact info).
For any question regarding donations, please contact our treasurer.
How do we use your donation?
All Yale Club activities are funded entirely by donations from alumni and friends!
Your donations will directly benefit our club activities (alumni in-person and online events, scholarships, essay contests, lectures, the Munich Dialogues on Democracy, …).
If you want to support a specific activity, you can indicate so during the Paypal checkout process. If you donate by bank transfer, please write your desired earmark as Verwendungszweck/note to payee.
Quick facts about our finances
- we are a registered charity in Germany (gemeinnütziger eingetragener Verein)
- your donations are fully tax-deductible (and monitored by German fiscal authorities)
- we have extremely low fixed costs:
- no compensation for board members
- our only recurring fixed costs are web hosting and some legal/administrative fees which are necessary to maintain our status as registered charitable organization (e.g. for notarizing our annual meeting minutes)
- in 2020, we spent €5300 for events and stipends and only €33 for operating costs