The Yale Club is entirely funded by donations from alumni and friends.
Your donations will directly benefit our club activities (alumni in-person and online events, scholarships, essay contests, lectures, the Munich Dialogues on Democracy, …)
- we are a registered charity in Germany (gemeinnütziger eingetragener Verein)
- your donations are fully tax-deductible (and monitored by German fiscal authorities)
- we have extremely low fixed costs:
- no compensation for board members
- our only recurring fixed costs are web hosting and some legal/administrative fees which are necessary to maintain our status as registered charitable organization (e.g. for notarizing our annual meeting minutes)
- in 2020, we spent €5300 for events and stipends and only €33 for operating costs
How to donate?
You can support our activities by bank transfer (Überweisung) to the account below. Please include the following information:
- your email address
- your full mailing address
- indicate if you want to support specific club activities (e.g. scholarships, or the Munich Dialogues on Democracy), or leave blank to enable us to cover our recurring operational expenses
Bank: n26 Bank
Payee/Kontoinhaber: Hans Christian Siller
IBAN: DE76 1001 1001 2621 3219 84
For any question regarding donations, please contact our treasurer.